Welcome to our registration site
If this is the first time you are accessing this site, you will need to create a new login
If you have any problems with the online registration system, email email@example.com
How to Register
- Select "Login" at the top right of this page. Complete all fields on the account information page for the member (parent)
- Select "Add Participant" and complete all fiels to add any children that will be registered in a program
- Once all participants have been added, click on "Registration"
Register for Synchro or CanSkate Programs
- Click on "Registration" and select your program by clicking the appropriate "Register" box. Select the appropriate participant (if registering more than one person)
- Click on the "Shopping Cart" to view all selected registrations
- If you are registering for more programs, select "Register for More Programs" or if you are finished registering, select "Confirm & Register"
- Review your billing information and accept policies
- You will find your registrations in the shopping cart at the top of your page
- choose to "Pay by Credit Card" or "Confirm & Pay in Person"
Skate Canada Membership Fee
- All participants must be a registered Skate Canada member and must pay the annual membership fee. Existing Skate Canda members must add their Skate Canada membership number to their skater profile before registering. If you cannot remember your number, you can leave that prompt blank and the system will match your information with your SC number. If you withdraw a participant from a program after the withdraw date, you will be responsible for paying the FULL Skate Canada Registration Fee.
- If this is your first time registering for a Skate Canada program, leave the prompt blank and you will automatically be issued a number once registration is paid and confirmed.
Edmonton Synchronized Skating Club accepts the following credit cards for payment: